We are underway here in Kentucky!

Yeah it will be! I'm a neat freak so this already stressing me out......yard tore up, more dirt than I ever imagined. I knew there would be a lot, but WOW, there is so much of it!
Not sure what do you mean about plans, my info is in my signature line. Mostly for the grandkids, I get to pay for it, and maintain it and they get to come play in it:D.

I know your excited that things are finally happening on the new pool Yeah.

When is it expected to be finished? LOL I bet you can't hardly wait to do your very 1st level check on it.

I'm excited for you guys, and can't wait to see pics of the finished pool. I'm sure you're grandkids will love it. :) Have a nice night.

I'm sorry, I don't use Photobucket, so I can't advise on how to work it, but If you get duplicate pics posted that you don't want on your post, here is how you can get rid of them.

Go to the top of this page under the small tab Forum Actions, and choose General Settings. Look down the left hand side towards the bottom there is a tab called MISC and under that is Manage Attachments. It will open up everywhere you've posted pics, and you just check in the box to the right after the particular pic link that you don't want on there, and then just go to the bottom of that frame, and click Delete Selected. I hope this helps. Have a nice day. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looking good. Sure looks easier when you don't hit rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was some of the best cleanest dirt I 've seen in Kentucky. We haven't have any rain to speak of lately, but the dirt was real soft down about a foot or so, and dug out great.
I don't know what I'm gonna do with all this dirt now....HA!

This crew did a great job today. Everyone had a certain job, and they all knew what they were doing. There was a Forman on site, and he worked as hard as any of them. They will be back Monday to finish the installation, and I will have water in it my Monday night, or at least that's what they tell me!!!

That's wonderful. It sounds like progress continues to quickly move right along. I know you must be so excited to know it will soon be finished, and you'll be able to swim in your own pool. We're excited here for you too. Have a wonderful day. :)

Wow, I'm so sorry for the delay, and they were moving along at such a good pace too. I'm also in W.KY, and it was suppose to rain here today too, but we didn't get any. It looks like you ended up getting mine, and yours. :(. Hopefully it will dry up quickly, so they can get it finished. Have a wonderful night.

I just pumped all I could get out, and it sure was muddy around all that loose dirt! I got about 90% of it out.

Kim, it will have concrete around the entire pool, then grass behind and then the fence. Was supposed to aggregate finish concrete, but wife now thinks she wants broom finish, because it is easier on the feet!!

Crackerjack.......what part of WK? I hope I already haven't ask you that....HA!

I'm glad to hear that you got that much out of it. LOL Yes, I bet it was muddy, and probably very slick too. Good thing you didn't have to go swimming before the pool was even finished. I also imagine it felt like your boots were getting stuck in quicksand.

Please be very careful around all that loose dirt though, and make sure the little ones stay clear because as I'm sure you are aware, there have been people/kids who have slide into holes like that, causing the walls to cave in, and the loose dirt to quickly covered them over. The rain should actually help pack it down a lot, and help prevent something like that from happening should someone accidently slide in, But please do be careful though because we want to ensure all your pool memories will be nothing, but happy ones.

To answer your location question, I'm in Owensboro.

Hopefully, things will dry up quickly for you guys, so you can get your new pool finished. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's ready for swimming by Labor Day, or sooner. Good Luck, and have a wonderful night. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.