Z5 won't climb walls on automated cycle

Split from Z5 not climbing pool walls Zea3
Scroll until you get it on the first guy. That is the full 2 1/2 hour run. The second one is the short 1 hr run (no waterline cleaning.) once you get it on the first guy hit ok and your power supply should beep letting you know it accepted the input.

This maybe a dumb question, but is the flashing icon selected or the solid? I cant get mine to go up walls on a automatic cycle, but will if I use the remote control. This seems to be the case no matter which cycle is selected. Its driving me crazy as I feel I have tried both and neither work.....

Split from Z5 not climbing pool walls Zea3

This maybe a dumb question, but is the flashing icon selected or the solid? I cant get mine to go up walls on a automatic cycle, but will if I use the remote control. This seems to be the case no matter which cycle is selected. Its driving me crazy as I feel I have tried both and neither work.....

Ignore this, maytronics called me back, the flashing icon is the selected one if anyone needs to know.

Also useful information is that the cleaner will climb the walls every 2 minutes during the first 20 minutes of the clean cycle, and then every 4 for the rest.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.