introducing myself

hayfarmer

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2009
eastern washington state
Hi everyone
just wanted to introduce my self even though i have been here a few days. I live in washington state, right in the middle where it gets hotter the all billy ****. in the the 100's. I am a hay farmer here and have done it all my life. grew up with it and now still doing to..
So Last year we decide to put in a pool, No i did not do it, I had it done.. We put a 18x36 linner in.. they got it finished around aug 15 2008. we have really enjoyed it so far. The kids are really enjoying it the most. We have two boys that are adopted from vietnam. they are 10 and 11 just the right age for a pool
thanks for all the help all ready with the pool, you guys have been great. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Jim Sircin :-D

Hi Jim! :wave:

I've visited your lovely state, though along the coast (Ocean Shores) and Seattle. But I've been to the high desert of Oregon and whew! it does get hot there too....I'm trying to imagine what that part of Washington is like, if it's anything like that part of Oregon....very beautiful part of our country!

Thanks for the intro and glad you've joined us! :goodjob:

Hi Jim,
Welcome to the board, this place is great!! :wave:

We use to live in Spokane, WA (Fairchild AFB) many years ago. We also have two kiddos adopted (domestic CA fost/adopt and Guatemala) and they are loving our new to us pool (we are in Ohio now).

again welcome!!

Chris
mommy to two great kids (almost 7yrs & 4yrs) and wife to a brave military man currently in Iraq

Hi Everyone
Thanks for the great welcome, to give you a little bit more of an idea what its like here.. its very dry like a desert.
with sage brush and tumbleweeds. There are no pine trees unless they are the ones in peoples yard. Like the ones i have that are dropping seeds in my pool. I used to think that they were a clean tree but i dont think that any more. i would love to put some pics on here to show you all, but the farmer that i am, I am not very computer savey. Unless its the computer in my tractor that drives its self with GPS.
Anyway thanks for the great welcome, And i have a real sense of humor, so you can dig me once in awhile!!! :lol:
And thanks for all the help pool is looking great
take care
jim