Aquarite lights not on - bought new board - lights still not on

If you connected all the wires from the power supply correctly and power LED doesn't come on then maybe the power supply is broken.

BTW, one thing I learned when I repaired my board was that those wires should be removed by using pliers to pull the connector. I didn't, I pulled them by the cable and one of the cables came off without the connector. So I had to replace that. Maybe you should check those connectors too, if you made a similar mistake.

I would take the old board and replace the input resistor, since that is almost always what fails on the main board. After it is repaired, put it back in and see what happens. You can buy the part or $2.50. The shipping cost more than the part. Order a few to be safe. The easy way to replace it is to snip the legs off the old one and solder the replacement to those. That way there is no soldering to do on the circuit board. It takes about 15 min. Leave the old legs as long as you can, so you can wrap them over the new ones legs and solder.

SL32 2R025 Ametherm | 570-1062-ND | DigiKey

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.