Dolphin Pro

vinnie

Mar 12, 2009
Anyone have one of these or know anything about them?

I've been researching trying to figure out which cleaner to get for my pool. I found the Dolphin Pro on sale online for $950. I think it's discontinued because I don't see it on Dolphins website. Looks like it's not as fast as like an Aquabot turbo yet it has a remote which seems to be a huge plus from what i've read in this forum. I don't see any other cleaners with remotes that come close to this price.

I believe that this is last years version, now discontinued, of what is now the Dolphin Dynamic Pro X, essentially the same as the old Dolphin Dynamic except a different color and sold to the commercial pool market. The Pro came in two versions, with and without the remote, so make sure you know which one you are getting. I have seen the version without the remote for $800.

Like all of the Dolphin robotic cleaners this is a reasonably nice robotic cleaner that gets mixed reviews. Essentially all robotic cleaners get mixed reviews, so it is difficult to tell if that means anything. Still the Blue Diamond/Blue Pearl generally review better, though they too have their negatives.

Yeah this one has the remote. The mixed reviews are a real pain when trying to decide on what to get. I still don't know if it's worth spending the extra money over a Polaris 280. I've read so many great things about the Polaris 280. My only worry is my pool size which is 20x50 rectangular.

I find the Blue Diamond robotic adequate for my 25x54pool. It does a good job but could not be any smaller. I got it for about $1050 plus shipping (if I remember) and it has the remote which has proved to be worth the money in my situation.

I would suggest nothing smaller....you have a large pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.