Problems with CompuPool Warranty

May 13, 2012
I bought a RJ30g from CompuPool in May of 2013. The cell went out in March of 2014, I was getting a water fault error even though the cell was fully submerged and had been cleaned recently/had no scale on the blades. I filed a claim on 3/14/14 and their service people were initially very helpful, but the claim drug on for a long time as the replacement parts were on "back order." I followed up numerous times until finally I had to get pushy/aggressive with them. It wasn't until I was basically rude to them that they "found" the part I needed in their warehouse and shipped it out to me on 6/5/14.

Fast forward to this May of this year and I start having problems again. I call their customer service on 5/29 and diagnose the problem with them - the board failed and they would send me a new one but they are on back order. I follow up again in mid June and they are still on back order and they have no idea when more will be shipped from Australia. I follow up again in July and again in August and finally have to resort to being pushy/aggressive again. Low and behold they "find" a board that I need after a call on 8/17 and request updated CC info from me to process the order. I sent updated information back to CompuPool on the same day and still don't have anything back yet. I call them earlier today and am now told that I actually need both boards, the main board and the display board, to be replaced and those are still on back order with no time frame for when they will come in.

I've asked if I can just have my money back so I can go find another solution and was told that is not a possibility. My question for the TFP board is if anyone else has had this experience and if I have any other recourse.

I'm extremely frustrated that I'm having to lug jugs during the peak of summer in Houston and am getting close to the point of my SWG system being inoperable more than it's been operable for me.

Any help/advice that the board has would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
Have you tried contacting Circupool?

CircuPool® Systems · (888) 206-9938
40316 Hempstead Hwy,
Waller, TX 77484

I know some CircuPool systems are made by Compupool and the RJ30g system is supported/made by Compupool, but mabye Circupool has some parts in stock.

Good luck.

By submerged I meant that the cell was full of water and there was no reason for the unit to be throwing off a water fault error. When I cleaned the cells I followed the protocol from CompuPool and used a diluted MA solution to clean the cell.

Thanks for the replies. I have not followed up directly with CircuPool in Waller, TX, but will try doing that as well.

amazing what you can get when you push someone's buttons...mysteriously both the parts I needed somehow someway be came magically available this morning ready to ship. Something definitely bizarre going on with compupool / circupool, I urge others to do their due diligence before purchasing either. Safe to say I will not be buying anything else from them!

Still waiting. Called again today and they have not received any replacement parts. Raised voice and pleading was no help.

Don't ever buy anything from these jokers. What's the point in a warranty!?

Avoid anything from compupool / circupool like the plague. Having service this terrible is not a sustainable business model.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.