Best pool cleaner on the market?

tlevy

Jun 3, 2015
Ottawa/Ontario
Hi all

Looking for some advice from all you smart TFP members.

We have a creepy krawley, as well as the pool hose and vacuum system. However, both are a pain to operate, frankly. We don't really want to shell out 750$ or more for the robot cleaners, and have started looking at manual cleaners such as the Pool Blaster Max as something in between the hose and vacuum and the robot.

Anyone with any thoughts they care to share as to your preferred options for pool vacuuming tools and techniques?

Thanks!!!

Tom

68,000litre, IG vinyl, LorentzPS 600 Solar Pump & 1/2 HP Tristar, Sandfilter, Aquarite T-15 SWG

I don't think a manual type of vacuum is the way to go if you want something less painful to operate than a suction side cleaner. Manual work to me is a lot more hassle than hooking up a suction side cleaner and letting it run for a few hours.

"ThePoolCleaner" would be my first suggestion for you along with mas985.

Just curious what you don't like about the kreepy krawley....we have one as well that came with the pool when we bought the house. First pool so not a whole lot to base it off of... I was hoping that it would clean better for the amount of time it's in use. So just curious what your issues with it are...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.