Budget SWG for In Ground Pool ~24,000 Gal

CGS

Sep 15, 2008
I was wondering what some of the less expensive SWG's were that would work for a 24,000 GAL in-ground pool. I'm currently using the BBB method but I am strongly considering the switch to Salt for the simplicity.

Strannik said:
Autochlor SMCA20 (max 30,000 gallons) , or even better SMCA30 (max 48000-50000 gallons)
especially if you make use of TFP Supporter's special

I would be interested in getting a quote from you on these products. I haven't really set a budget yet and for me that means that I am not even in the stage of looking for a SWG, more like just information gathering at this point.

New2Me said:
You probably won't find a less expensive SWG than the Intex, BUT you don't get what you don't pay for (frills.) Here's a link to a past post with info on Intex, and how bleach usage can point you to the right SWG size -
http://www.troublefreepool.com/intex-swg-w-inground-pool-t8884.html

Best Wishes!

That's odd. My pool size is definitely over the limit for the SWG, BUT I don't use as much chlorine as it can put out in one 12 hour cycle so I assume that I could still use it. Very interesting, I have already recommended this unit to a friend for his above ground pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.