TF100 test kit

Feb 22, 2009
Just a bit of information for all users looking into test kits. A week ago I ordered a test kit that I was not happy with at all. So today I took the advice of these pool gurus and purchased a TF100 test kit to get the best testing possible. Now keep in mind I ordered it at 12:30 today. Can you imagine my suprise when a woman just knocked on my door and delivered it to me personally at 3:15! Awesome service...now to get to work and post my results so these magicians can continue to help me. Thanks guys!!!

spoiledrtnbrat said:
Now keep in mind I ordered it at 12:30 today. Can you imagine my suprise when a woman just knocked on my door and delivered it to me personally at 3:15! Awesome service...

:shock: :shock: That has got to be a record!

It does seem magical, but then you got me thinking about your name! :poke: :lol:

Yeah, that one's gonna be hard to beat.

Spoiledrtnbrat didn't realize we were even in NC, much less virtual neighbors. My wife told me she had such fun knocking on the door and delivering.........to a very surprised customer.

Thank you for the very nice words, spoiledrtnbrat. Now let's get your pool crystal clear :-D

To funny !!

Spoiled you are now on your way to having a trouble free pool !! You will be amazed at how easy it is once you have done a few tests on your water ..

Duraleigh and the gang have always gone beyond to give the best service and customer service possible !! Thanks Dave and crew ....

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the proud new owner of a TF100!

Be careful with that thing! The neighbors will envy you and your perfectly clear pool water! :mrgreen:

I bought one a few months ago. I received my test kit before I could come up with my first post! My pool is hurting right (my first pool open only for one month) now so I'll be breaking out a lot of test numbers and questions....hope you are all still here to help me :) Tomorrow I am going to take the cover off, pour another gallon of bleach, and then wait for the last cold night of the year (65 today, 28 tomorrow night)! I just can't wait to see my pool again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.