New House With a Pool and a Couple Issues

Brushing is one of the best things you can do to keep your pool clear. My husband got a little lazy on his job of brushing the sides of the pool. I noticed the pool was not as jewel like and asked if he had brushed the sides. "No, I did not see anything so did not do it." Well I jumped and brushed the side and a dusting of yellow came off! That is with my FC right were it should be! He jumped in and brushed the rest of the pool. He brushes the sides of the pool at least every other day now even if he does not see anything!

Kim

Yeah I tried a drain bladder last night. A ton of water was coming out of the good skimmer. I would try holding a tennis ball in the good skimmer to block the line and force water out of the clogged skimmer. Pressure would build until it was difficult to hold.

I tried toggling the valve back and forth also. Whenever I shut off the good skimmer the pressure would force the bladder out of the pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I removed the return jet caps and the pressure dropped to 22 psi. The fountains on the steps lost the required pressure to break the surface. Do you think my pool is just designed to run at that pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.