Pump timer and SWG question

shingo

Aug 3, 2015
Blainville/QC
In my jacuzzi saniclear 20 instruction, it says the adjustment is the % of time the unit will run.

If the unit is set to 40% when the pump run 24 hours a day, does it mean that if I set it at 60% and the pump run 16 hours a day, it will have the same result?

Also it won't impact the cell life since I'm running it for the same amount of time per day?

Am I correct?

Thank you

it seems like every manufacture is differant... That would make sense, is your SWG wired so when your pump comes on the SWG comes on also?

Some SWG come on a percentage of time x so many hours... IE: 50% of time in 3 hours, the unit runs 1.5 hours at 100%..... another is the unit runs 50% of output and runs whenever the pump is on...

it seems like every manufacture is differant... That would make sense, is your SWG wired so when your pump comes on the SWG comes on also?

Some SWG come on a percentage of time x so many hours... IE: 50% of time in 3 hours, the unit runs 1.5 hours at 100%..... another is the unit runs 50% of output and runs whenever the pump is on...

The SWG stop when there is no flow and resume when there is. I red the instruction manual, but it's not really specified. I guess I will have to do some testing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.