Broke Ground Today in Colleyville, TX

A very different design for a rectangular pool - I love it! And the courtyard space is lovely for the pool. You're going to have wonderful views from inside. That could be a problem, though.... If it were me, the pool would always be calling me outside! I'd never get anything done in the house.

The dig video is fun. The guys did a very neat and tidy job of it. Still, I can see that fine, fine dust billowing up all over the place. I don't envy ya'll that! I'm so glad to finally be rid of the dust, dirt, and mud.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gunite!
Take care,
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very cool videos! Sped up to where you can see everything coming together nicely but almost too fast to where you'll almost miss noticing one of the workers take a pee break in between the trees...

Just kidding!

unfortunately i'm sure there were plenty of potty breaks back there in the landscaping. just what it needs now that the irrigation lines are cut and my hand watering frequency is not as reliable as the automated system!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW that is neat! It looks like a real pool now! When do you get plastered???? Oh and I mean your pool not you! LOL

Kim

This thing has been moving at light speed! Dig to gunite in 7 days. I'm waiting for the big let down!
The are doing electric to the equipment and lights today.
We're told tile and coping next week. Deck the following I hope, then the plaster.

Tile and stone completed yesterday! Hopefully some deck before the weekend!

d5055008a00e7371a3fd35b35bbea6bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.