Pebble tec pool

Jul 27, 2015
Ceres Ca
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum I just got a pool installed it's ig2with salt system pentair pump I'm having a hard tome balancing my water free chlorine reads at 5 calcium hardness is at 150 CA is 20 TA is 110 Ph7.6 phosphates300..any suggestions on what to do first to fix this

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Having my pool 10 years, Finally after spending $250 in one month on my pool (Leslies would be around $400) at the local pool supply I found this group. So now I have total control of my pool, cleaner looking than ever and the cost is way down. So my advice is get one of the recommended test kits and learn the proper care from day one. I'll be honest I was skeptical of what I was reading in this forum after 10 years of pool store suggestion, well I'm sure happy I followed TFP advice. BTW Leslies is one place to stay away from.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.