TFP Test Kit

Nobody

May 14, 2015
liberty sc
Is there a quick link from TFP to the test kit area , I have had several friends looking around and were un able to find it other then google tft test kit
thanks for all you guys do

I started back in May of this year it has been awsome I have hardly ever had to add anything once i got this mess into shape

thanks again
:D

Since the website owner also owns TFTestkits, I think it would be ok to add a link right on the home page.

I believe ping is correct, Dave is often quiet when it comes to discussions about TFTestkits.net likely for this very reason. Despite what some industry members often state, this site does not exist to sell test kits.

That said, none of the rest of us make a dime off of it (also despite what some industry members seem to think), so we have the links in our signatures. So yes, there are links to it all over the site.

Since the website owner also owns TFTestkits, I think it would be ok to add a link right on the home page.

I stand corrected. I guess I should have said:
"Since the website owner also owns TFTestkits, it would NOT be appropriate to have a link on the home page."
Thanks for the clarification.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I think you guys have summarized this pretty well. We often have discussions about whether not we should publicize the link between the two companies or not And allow direct links. Many would see no problem with it But it could certainly look like violation of the rules.

Before we reformatted that comparison page, there were links to the 2 sellers ... I kind of think we should still have them there.
Dave really struggles with the advertising aspect and avoids it ... leaves it to the rest of us to make the recommendations, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.