And So It Begins...Chattanooga, TN

Congratulations!!! I know you guys are excited! And it will be a relatively quick install since it's a vinyl pool, right?

I can't believe I'm seeing another gorgeous place for a pool. You have so much space to be creative with and magnificent trees all around. Wait a minute while I wipe away the drool......

Do you get snow there? It must be breathtaking if you do. Maybe not so great for swimming, but still..... breathtaking!

I can't wait to see more!!!
Suz.

Ohhhhhh, thank you!!! That's way above my expectations. The snow is beautiful and it's a lovely picture - make a wonderful painting. Maybe you're lucky not to get too much snow. Just enough to really appreciate the beauty of it.

I lose my senses over snow and dream of it. Every year I pray for snow that would last 24 hours! But.... I don't have to shovel it, walk on it, or drive on it. So I'll enjoy your photos and those from others!!!

Thanks so much - such a treat!
Suz.

We have had 6" of rain this past week, so everything was put on hold for the most part, but they did squeeze in a back fill during the rain to help settle the dirt some.
Finished the bottom today.
Next week's weather looks fantastic, with a good chance it will be up and running next weekend.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.