No cell power 2 got it fixed but.....Need Help

Aug 7, 2015
texarkana
So I had the dreaded no cell power come up on my Aqualogic Salt Water Chlorine Converter. I reapplied solder to it last year and it worked but had the same error code again this year. Well after applying solder again it still showed the code.. So after much research I was able to find the relay online and ordered it the three dollar part before I replaced the entire board. I have a friend who does motherboard solder at this job so he changed out the part for me. It works great night and shows no code. I have shut the salt cell down and can here the relay working in the box.

The issue now is I am not producing chlorine. I replaced my cell at the beginning of summer so I know its good, but what could be the issue? I added two packs of shock to the pool last night and am showing to have salt at 3700ppm. When I test strip the pool its white as a ghost no purple... I'm in Texas and the heat has been super hot, 108 last week. So any help would be great on how to get this thing back running.....

Thanks

you most likely have an algae outbreak that is causing all your chlorine to be eaten up. unfortunately, your test strips are not reliable to determine the problem and/or correct the issue. you really need one of the recommended test kits (see my link for comparison) so that you can take control of your pool. pool store test and test strips are notoriously inaccurate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.