How much should I expect to pay for labor...

That is a very hard thing to say what you should pay in labor. Get three bids and go with the one you feel the most comfortable with.

What I might say is reasonable might not be what someone else would think is reasonable.

Thanks!
That makes sense. My apologies for the late reply...No excuse but I haven't been using the spa or the pool for that matter so just getting ready to get those bids. Perhaps, I may have been better off asking how many hours of labor the job might take. ;) We shall see!

A general guideline to use is to take the cost of materials and parts and double it to get total cost of many construction jobs in general. However, this is only a VERY rough estimate as some jobs are very light on materials, high in labor and of course, the opposite can be true. If anything, pool jobs and contractors tend to charge more than the average construction contractor as their services are specialized and there is less competition.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.