Dead algae

I had a very green pool. Got that taken care of but now i have dead algae in my 27ft x 52 in round above ground pool. I vacuum the pool but it comes back into the pool thru the inlet. I bought a new cartridge for my filter. That has not helped. It all settles and i vac it ever so slowly then its cloudy. It settles and i do it all over again. How do i get the dead algae out of my pool? I can see it coming out of the inlet. This has been the worst year for my pool.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

First, if your pool is still cloudy then you need to continue keeping your FC at SLAM level or risk a relapse back to green. You have to pass all 3 criteria to stop the SLAM.

As for your filter, it does sound like there is a problem if you are not noticing anything filtering out. Is your filter getting dirty at all when you vacuum? Unfortunately you will likely have to find someone local to take a look at it to see if there are any missing parts or a leak somewhere, it would be nearly impossible for us to diagnose it through the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.