what is the best liner for agp

Jun 4, 2015
pa
We are in the process of getting ready to upgrade from our ultra frame pool to a 27' agp...went to a pool store last night and got some pricing and the only thing that put a curve in the decision was the liner , the 1 pattern we liked only came in over lap and i dont want a over lap liner....i seen on here a while back on what to look for when getting a liner but cant find it.....i used the tfp method for water treatment all summer and will continue that method on the new pool and want to make sure i dont get a liner that will fade out on me just incase i would need to do a slam ect. Any input would be great.......thanks

I don't know much about liners, but I think the thicker they are the longer they last. And an reputable company should not have liners that fade when following TFP recommendations.

As noted in this link medium blue is a color that may fade since it is based on an organic dye. Other colors are more often based on inorganic substances that will not fade.

Liner colors, other than medium shade blue, that have almost total resistance to chlorine bleaching and color fading are: white, turquoise, light blue, grey and dark royal blue. The print patters pool liners have excellent resistance to bleaching in most cases. The exceptions are medium blue prints, which can only be obtained with the inclusion of a bleach-able blue pigment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.