Let's see those pool this morning!

Mar 16, 2015
rowlett, tx
Done or not, let's see them!

bcbde94fbc6c5b742dd5d537210a031e.jpg
391378b63f8024633d824605b05a19d7.jpg

Whew,.... I'd be embarrassed to show my pool next to these lovelies :cool:

Oh, you can't get away with that!!!! NO pool is embarrassing. There will always be a pool that truly is prettier than mine. But she's my baby, and the most beautiful whenever I'm in the water cooling down from a hot day!!

When my son first learned how to quilt, someone said every quilt is beautiful. I find that's true about pools. too!! They are all special and unique. If you're concerned, 'stage' your pool and then take some glamour shots. I did some of that last week, and it was kind of fun! Believe it or not, her water sparkled even brighter when I was done!!! (you haven't met me yet, have you? I'm crazy old Suz. Nice to meet you, Lefty!)

And besides, you don't want to send out bad karma about your pool. You know what they say about payback!!!!! She might turn green on you! Lol!!

Take care and now post at least 3 pictures! You have amends to make to your pool!!!
Suz.

Mine is horribly embarrassing! The water is beyond amazing, but the old plaster still makes it look bad. Cannot WAIT to have it resurfaced!! Probably sometime this Fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Amy you can do a before and after pic then! Easy for me to say isn't it since I don't have one?!

I have several BEFORE photos then on my main post! Take a look and you will see what I mean! [emoji33]

I have several BEFORE photos then on my main post! Take a look and you will see what I mean! [emoji33]

AmyJo, I tried to find your main post (well, I tried a little bit, but I'm lazy....). I didn't find it. Can you put the link in your signature or give the title of your thread? You've made me very curious.....
Thanks,
Suz.

- - - Updated - - -

Splash: Is there really water in your pool? I think maybe there's just a mirror reflecting the trees.

Wow! That is gorgeous water! How DO you do it??? I'm just learning about the whole testing thing. I think I'm doing things correctly, but I'm still waiting to have crystal clear water like yours!
Suz.

Thanks Suz. I have to give TFP all the credit. A little over a year ago, I was fumbling around in & out of pool stores trying every magical potion known to man. Once I got my own "real" test kit, I've never looked back. CANNONBALL! :splash:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.