Let's see those pool this morning!

This was yesterday morning...Today there are 20 people in my backyard - we have Landscapers and Outdoor Kitchen Builders back there -

IMG_0153_zpsz9itm90m.jpg

Haha looking for a good pic to post but came across this one. What better way to appreciate the pool than looking at this. My little get-away

Attachments

• 2012-11-08 07.25.13.jpg
    2012-11-08 07.25.13.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 2015-06-27 18.30.49.jpg
    2015-06-27 18.30.49.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 168
Divin Dave,

In the last two places I've lived the city would allow you to pay for the installation of a separate meter for 'Outside' water use, and then not make you pay the sewering costs associated with that meter.

It's a high up front cost, depending on how much plumbing needs to be changed, and the meter was around $300...but with that bill you might be able come out ahead...

Last place I lived the citizens raised a ruckus over the sewering costs that were skyrocketing and they didn't want to pay sewer costs for washing their car or watering the garden, the city responded with the program to add a meter...

Point of last statement: you might need to convince city leadership that this is needed.

Dave

Hi doc,
I know lots of places have that option. I don't know if we have it here where I live or not. I need to check into it though. at 300, it would definitely be worth the investment for me.

Divin Dave,

In the last two places I've lived the city would allow you to pay for the installation of a separate meter for 'Outside' water use, and then not make you pay the sewering costs associated with that meter.

It's a high up front cost, depending on how much plumbing needs to be changed, and the meter was around $300...but with that bill you might be able come out ahead...

Last place I lived the citizens raised a ruckus over the sewering costs that were skyrocketing and they didn't want to pay sewer costs for washing their car or watering the garden, the city responded with the program to add a meter...

Point of last statement: you might need to convince city leadership that this is needed.

Dave

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey amanda,
google up 'infrared thermometer'. They can range from 20ish dollars up into the hundreds.

Lowes, Home Depot and the usual well stocked hardware store should all have a few variations of them.
Here is a link to the ones at my lowes.
Shop infrared thermometers at Lowes.com: Search Results

They can be handy for various sorts of things, including finding thermal leaks around your doors and windows.

Hey I want that! Where did you get that?!

here is ours...concrete was completed yesterday and hopefully plaster and water this Friday

Richie Rich's pools were always full of dollar bills!! [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.