Let's see those pool this morning!

I need a Divin Dave for my lawn and flower beds!!! You do a fabulous job, and doesn't it feel wonderful to look out on the fruits of your labor?!!!

Your potted plant is perfectly lovely! You have a gift to select the best complimentary plants. I know, because I've tried and failed too many times. My biggest problem with potted plants is remembering to water them - just a minor detail!! Lol!!

The pool has given me and my son a whole new perspective about gardening. The heat used to not bother me enough to keep me from gardening. But the last 10 or so years, I couldn't bear the heat even for a few minutes. Now I'm finding myself outside much of the day. I just hop in the pool or soak my feet for a few minutes! It's so awesome.

Congrats again on your crystal clear water and beautiful retreat. Your hard work shows!
Suz.

Suz, I agree with you on Daves pool and landscaping as well as everyone else's- just fabulous! I too need a Divin Dave for my yard.

So Dave with all those plants and grass, how's the water bill in this heat? Ours was pretty high last month.

Plaster was 2 days ago. Kids loving the pool.

93CFDF16-6E62-4DE7-840B-ADEAEDCD5A55_zpstt9oxgqy.jpg

BCD44C3B-D48E-4C7C-ACDA-CFD8849DD6A8_zps72vrpz7v.jpg

8A895A5B-5AD5-48AD-8F8B-D68F4CBBAE85_zps67tkmhii.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love the photos of all the pools. The photos of people's pools under construction with workers in the background kind of bum me out because no one seems to work on ours. But hey I do love looking at all the photos.

Don't feel too bad ummgood.
My picture is very specifically directed to avoid seeing the dirt wasteland with a huge pile of dirt next to my pool.
I am waiting for my PB to get the septic contractor out here today to finally get my septic heads moved.
I have had my pile of dirt blocking the septic spray since we filled the pool.
I still can't believe we dug in June (2014) and we are still not done.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.