How much sand? Intex 24' X 54" pool

tim1

Apr 26, 2010
My neighbor just aquired a used 24' round Intex pool. We got a freind to drag the yard fairly level with his tractor and boxblade. We have gotten the ground leveled by the old shovel and kick job, now its time for the sand. Can anyone give me an idea of how much sand is needed for this size pool?

Thank you for your quick response. Now all I need to do is get him to drop some more money. They are leaning on my real heavy because neither of them have ever owned a pool before. So they think I'm a real smart guy because I have had a couple of them.

LOL Tim, tell them you are a very smart guy because you chose to join TFP. Be sure, and send them this way so they can learn for themselves how to keep their new pool looking all sparkly and clean. :) Have A wonderful day!!!

I already pointed him in this direction. They know I had a saltwater generator and want to do the samething, so I will be the hand they keep holding onto very tightly. Sometimes neighbors can be a very good thing,LOL.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.