Hello everyone

Aug 14, 2015
McDade, Texas
Thank you for the friendly welcome. I am eager to learn & share. I have had an above ground Intex bladder pool for 8 years now. I am current on my 3rd one. I have grown from a small one with mistakes & learning lessons to my current one that is 20'x12'x48". I have a sand filter pump w/ salt water system. I have had good success since I have gotten the saltwater system, This is my 3rd year to have it. However here near the end of summer my pH & TA has gone very high as of today. So, I found this site when I googled to find a solution to my problem. It's nice to have found such an informative site.
I live near Austin Texas where our temps have been around 105*F. I do have to work a little extra to keep my pool clean (net skimming am & pm) because I do have it near a couple of big oak trees that start to shade the pool around 1:30pm. I have learned this is beneficial in helping to keep the water from getting too warm in our hot summers. Current I am looking for the best way to lower my pH & TA. ?