forum etiquette

Johnny B

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 19, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I have been through Pool School & so now I am onto the rest of this Forum.
As I read these threads, if I have a question re the specific advice/situation given in the answers to the questions, is it cool to add my new question? Otherwise I’ll have to reference a link or something similar.

If the answer is yes, then I will be resurrecting threads that were last posted on months ago, which is fine with me & seems reasonable but perhaps that is what TFP does not want.

Thanks

If your question is about a general topic that was covered, like how calculate head, or why should I add borates, then yes, you can tag on your question.

However, if it is specific to your pool (green and stinky, what do I do?) start a new thread. Please always include your latest test numbers. (For others, please include your pool specifics (type of pool, approx. size, filter type, pump size, method of sanitation, and where you are located) preferably in your signature... Johnny has us all beat in the details category! ;) )

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.