My wife is not very happy with TFP

We are still arguing over the water/pool body color. I think the water should be clear and the tan stained pool body is fine. She thinks blue water and white pool body is better. Right now I've got to so there is a little of both, but the water looks green depending on the angle of observation.
Ain't love grand!

I can not count the number of times I have been reprimanded for being on my phone on the forum :shock:

Of course she also tells everyone we know that has a pool that they can ask me if they have problems :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL @ PA. It sounds like it could be time to plan a special date night with the wife, and perhaps a moonlight swim in the clear pool. Being a wife myself, the saying of "If the wife ain't happy, ain't nobody happy," can ring very true. So in the mist of helping others clear their pools, don't forget to keep your wife happy in the process. We all know you can achieve both goals at the same time. :).

All I have to say is I didn't do it n WRONG ANSWER! :mrgreen: Good luck fixing that one! Lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.