New at this.

ohio

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Hello to all,

I have been reading and learning here for sometime now. I thought I’d add my brief introduction to TFP.

My wife and I were actively shopping for an above ground pool for a couple of years and were about to take the plunge when a local pool company along with a television station sponsored a contest. All that was required was a photo of the yard, long story short my wife entered and won.

This all took place early last summer, once we were notified things started moving very fast, soon a crew was digging in our yard and setting up the pool. It became quite overwhelming having to deal with a pool for the first time with little instruction or assistance from the installers. After researching sites like this one and purchasing the TF Test Kit I soon had a handle on things. Next all of our time and efforts went into making the yard presentable again because a television crew would soon be arriving.

Needless to say, times spent actually enjoying our new pool last summer were few, plans and permits for a new deck are already in hand and we will soon be ready to relax.

Thank you for keeping such a wealth of information available to so many!

Jim

24' AGP
Pentair Clean&Clear Cartridge Filter
Sta-Rite 2 speed pump

Ohio,

Welcome to the forum (finally)!! :-D

Absolutely great pics! I can't believe you withheld the pool party info from your thousands of (newfound) friends at TFP. That's a partyin' crowd and we would've fit right in.

Next time, all you would need to do is provide the beer, pool and plenty of food and we'll help with the singin' and dancin'! :shock: :shock:

Seriously, great pool and welcome, again.