Suggestions wanted on where to place deck jets...photos included...

TheBraLady

Gold Supporter
Jun 8, 2015
Concord, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
We just had the footers poured today around the walls...plumbing is next. We have 4 deck jets and I'm wondering if anyone has feedback about where to place them. What do you like, wish you had done different...etc.? We have considered putting all 4 on one side of the pool or maybe 2 on each side...

Thank you!!

Footers being poured:

This is from the deep end looking back towards the house...

The plan is to have a stand-alone spa somewhere to the back right (looking at the photo) near the shallow end step as well as a dining area and future "pool bar"...all along the back side...

Thank you in advance!

Sara

Hey there Sara :)

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "deck jets"?? Do you mean the returns from the filter in to the pool? Or perhaps those small decorative like returns that come up through the cement/tile decking and "shoot" into the water like miniature fountains?

Hopefully someone more knowing than I will understand. Color me confuddled :scratch: but I wannnnnna know too!

Are they for play or looks?

If play put them where the kids running thru them won't bother you.

For looks 2 each on the long sides of the pool

Those are my preferences not rules.

More importantly make sure your lights face away from the seating area

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.