calcium chloride & stabilizer

Are you running any water features? Waterfall, bubblers, etc will raise PH. You can continue to lower your TA to 60 or even 50 to see if your PH will stabilize. Pool School - Lower Total Alkalinity

If TA gets to 50 and PH still rises then you might want to add borates, Borates - Why and How

I do have 2 small water falls - No Spa, and the system runs with water feature with no way of stopping it independantly. I may see how the pool does over the next few days and then look at borates. Thanks for the suggestions.IMG_9778.jpg

de3753895504e5a52422b4de4a6b3397.jpg

I believe it's the valve on the top left. Should I turn it off completely or should I run in on occasions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that is likely it. I would only run it when you are out there and want to enjoy it. There isn't really any reason to run it since there aren't any areas that could hold water or grow algae. We leave our waterfall off almost all the time. Except today during the pool party!

That should help your PH and TA situation a lot.

Nice pool!

Yes, that is likely it. I would only run it when you are out there and want to enjoy it. There isn't really any reason to run it since there aren't any areas that could hold water or grow algae. We leave our waterfall off almost all the time. Except today during the pool party!

That should help your PH and TA situation a lot.

Nice pool!

Thanks Pooldv - I'm going to give that a try - kids are playing away today but will switch off tonight and hopefully PH will stablize.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.