Pool Cleaner Question!

Hello Everyone,

My second thread! Thanks to all who helped me out with the first! :)

After the landscaping guys messed up my pool, I almost got the pool clean, but doing it with a vacuum in this heat is tough. I only have about 25% or dirt and debris left over now. But the thing is. it is getting a bit annoying to vacuum the pool at every chance i get, its putting my other chores on hold. Would a automatic pool cleaner help in this matter. I will need it in future anyway, so thought that this would be the right time to buy it.

Can you suggest me some good options. I would like a low down on the different types of them too. Mostly looking into pressure or robotic. After reading through guides, the suction versions don't seem to be promising.

@Piolin: Thanks!

Yeah, i was reading that Aquabot virtually invented the segment. That is something! My edges of the pool rounded and not 90 degrees. Do i have to take that into account? Or it doesn't matter to a robot?

I will look into Dolphin Nautilus and one more i found is the Dolphin M500.

Two more questions:
1. Is having a remote a big deal?
2. And what is the caddy used for? Isn't the cleaner left in the pool at all times?

RE: Remote, I cant say as I dont have one,My Ab seems to get all of the pool. I'm sure some who have remotes will jump in
Caddy: yes, some people leave them in all the time, I do, But if you want to take it out often the caddy keep everything in it's place.

BTW, check out the Gallons you have listed in your Sig, @ 40x25 it should be closer to 25,000 plus- i think a 0 dropped?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have the less expensive Dolphin m200 and it rocks. It climbs walls like no other and will actually travel laterally along the wall and even around the corner. Our PB watched ours as we were one of the first to get one and he remarked it climbs much better than the more expensive m400.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.