Equipment springing leaks all over ugh - Plumber?

Aug 4, 2015
Boston, MA
Hello all,

I need to replace the entire multi port valve as its leaking from the top. Then as of this evening the DE filter body in the middle around the clamp is starting to drip. Literally losing my mind with all the leaks. This weekend I already patched 3 vinyl punctures and tried replacing the spider gasket but its in the middle of the valve top I think its time to replace it. Pools are a nightmare

Now, now, we can fix this. (Said as I pat you on the back and reach for your wallet)

I would think about replacing your filter if all of this is going on. I am sure you can patch it together but if it is the filter from when the pool was built in 94.............

Is this your original liner? Is so WOW! It is 21 years old!

Kim

Now, now, we can fix this. (Said as I pat you on the back and reach for your wallet)

I would think about replacing your filter if all of this is going on. I am sure you can patch it together but if it is the filter from when the pool was built in 94.............

Is this your original liner? Is so WOW! It is 21 years old!

Kim

Actually pool was built in 2004 I found out. I have a feeling pouring granule form stabilizer directly into the skimmer baskets started these issues. Pool store guy gave me bad advice. Looks like I am going to be breaking down the DE filter this weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.