New Coleman Steal Pool Owner here....this is a great site full of solid info for me !

jaydog

Aug 9, 2015
Chicago IL,
Hello Members and Staff,
I am a 3 daughter Father with way to much daily duties on my plate! So I did what all crazy Parents do when there in my Shoes added a Pool to care for also..:):D
Look forward to meeting everyone thanks for having me!
JD

Welcome to TFP jaydog,
With 3 daughters and 2 sons, I can promise you it will be FAR easier to manage the pool :rolleyes:, and that's with my wife doing most of the heavy lifting. :D

I was probably "the Disneyland dad" ;)

Anyway first things first, post your pool info in your sig, get a good test kit, read as much as you can in pool school, post your test numbers and post away :study::wave:

Hey there Jaydog :) Welcome! How old are your three girls? You might consider how beneficial it is to them to learn pool care and what it provides them.

The testing is a dabbling into chemistry and math, right?? The brushing is like physical ed class (do they even do that anymore? I dunno). Shopping for the best source and price on chlorine is like a consumer ed and math class...

So...just consider the pool a school project in the works. Have fun with the homework!!!

Hey there Jaydog :) Welcome! How old are your three girls? You might consider how beneficial it is to them to learn pool care and what it provides them.

The testing is a dabbling into chemistry and math, right?? The brushing is like physical ed class (do they even do that anymore? I dunno). Shopping for the best source and price on chlorine is like a consumer ed and math class...

So...just consider the pool a school project in the works. Have fun with the homework!!!

:laughblue:sneaky way of educating skippy :goodjob: