Best place to get TF-100 test kits

Sorry, but no. It is only available from either TFTestkits.net (the manufacturer) or Pool Supply World in California Water Testing - TFTestkit TF-100 Seven Test Kit - TF-100

Both have a minimum purchased for free shipping, TFT is $80 and PSW is $100

If you have a clear pool and are not,going to SLAM I highly recommend the SpeedStir which would push you over the $80 free shipping at TFTestkits.net

Hello I'm a UK fan too, Goooo Cats lol :),

Not that I'm aware of, but someone else might chime on free shipping on them, but it's highly unlikely. The cheapest place you can get it from is TF Test Kits, and they also charge the cheapest shipping necessary to get it, and all other items, from their store to your house.

Only a couple of places sell them, and If any of the others offered free shipping (but like I said I know of none that does on that particular kit), their price would be higher to make up the difference. That's is an awesome kit, and you won't be sorry you ordered one even if it does cost a little bit more to get it to your house.

Have a Wonderful Night.

Thanks guys! I haven't seen the minimum option for the free shipping on those sites yet, but I will look again. Either way at 80 or 100 I will meet the option for price. I will have salt water system, so should I use the Taylor testing, or the strips? The strips are cheaper.

GO CATS..........Crackerjack!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Mike...found it! They should offer free shipping all the time, but I'm going to order now!! My pool wont be started digging until the week of the 17th, but I am going to have the test kit here real early......:)

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops.......another question? What are the little pills that go with the stirrer? How many do you get and how long do they last? Should I order extra amount of those?

P
Thanks Mike...found it! They should offer free shipping all the time, but I'm going to order now!! My pool wont be started digging until the week of the 17th, but I am going to have the test kit here real early......:)

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops.......another question? What are the little pills that go with the stirrer? How many do you get and how long do they last? Should I order extra amount of those?
you get one with the SpeedStir. I did get a backup but if you are careful one will suffice. They will last forever or until you loose it. It is just a vinyl covered magnet.

Get an extra and you'll be able to run more tests before having to move it around between tubes. Just convenient to have an extra, IMO.
I've accidentally tossed two out and lost them (grrrrr) when dumping the tests into the yard to rinse out the tubes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.