Just a quick thank you

heatdissipation

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 13, 2014
Central PA
I just want to say thank you to everyone who he contributed to this site, my pool was built in May, and I have been following TFP methods from day one, everyone who comes over to swim always compliments me on the water and how good it feels, but today we had my youngest sons friends family over for the first time ever and I got the best compliment ever, they said the water was "unbelievable". They said they have swam in a lot of pools and have never seen or felt water that was as good as mine. For some reason it really made me proud. Of course I told them about this site and that I didn't invent anything new, just followed what is taught in here, but it was such a great compliment and made all the hard work of the last few months completely worth it. Once again. Thank you very much for making me look so good to other people. They said they never want to swim in any other pool again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.