Water level

nicpppardo

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2013
Hello!

Have my hot tub all hooked up and chemicals are balanced well (just finishing up the dichlor part of the process and almost ready for bleach). Anyway, I have a question about the water level. Where it is now, it covers the very top jets halfway. When I look at the two filters, they are both "telescoped" to full extension and they are just slightly uncovered so they are more at water level or very slightly above. Where should my water level be? My assumption is above the filters, but I am asking because when I have it that high, just one person getting into the hot tub overflows it by the time you turn the jets on. And it truly overflows a lot. I can't imagine the overflow when 2 or more hop in. I'm not sure if this is bad design or my water level where it currently sits is ok??

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep my water level just below the neck jets, there is a small shelf below the neck jets and I try to keep it there, I keep the neck jets off unless I am using them and with two people in the tub it displaces just enough water to submerge the neck jets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.