Jandy aqualink randomly turning on spa

Apr 15, 2013
Hi,

Noticed the spa was on the other day, and it said it was on cooldown. Three hours on still cooling down, even though the heater was not on. Reset the breakers and it stopped.

Today, spa was on again, again 'cooling down', and the aux spa jets were randomly turning on and off.

So, this is weird. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

RS or Z4?

I had an issue with my Z4 not turning my VSP on. At first it would only happen on accessions every 3 months or so since my build in 2013. Then in May of this year started happening every day. I could only get the unit to 'fix' itself with a breaker reset. But that would only last sometimes a day and sometimes the pump would just shut off on its own while the screen still said the pump was on. I thought it would be a bad relay or PCB inside the Z4 controller box but as it turns out it was the onboard user interface that was bad. It was not sending the signal properly to the PCB. My pool is still under warranty so the service tech kept changing things out until it solved the issue. Hope that helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.