baracuda keeps getting stuck

Jul 27, 2013
i have a baracuda G3 (or some very very similar model, not exactly sure as it came with the house we purchased).

lately it keeps getting stuck on our floor drain. i can't figure out if it is physically catching on something or if the suction from the drain is "catching" it, however i have tried turning off the flow from the floor drain and routing it primarily through the skimmers and it still gets caught up.

several months ago i had to change the internal diaphragm thing on the baracuda because mine got torn. but other than that it has worked fine up until recently. i can't figure out what is wrong with it. any ideas??

hmm, ok. i might give that a shot. there are a couple returns nearby but not sure if i can get the right angle on them.

i don't understand why it would start doing this all the sudden, when for over a year this never happened.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.