Patio Furniture

maxsrents

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2007
NJ
We just purchased lounge chairs that are making me crazy. They are not rust-proof- as the tag stated. :evil: We have noticed small rust drops whenever the chairs are moved. I can remove the rust by scrubbing but it is such a chore. I was wondering if there is something I can apply to the furniture to prevent the rust from dripping. Any ideas?

See if you can find any holes that are letting the water get into the chairs - I have a couple of chairs that do this too :evil: , if you find any holes (where there are screws holding the parts together) try to fill them with something, like caulk, glue or something that will be waterproof. I haven't done this yet, I'm too lazy :oops: but it is what I was thinking of doing while I was out there enjoying relaxing on the chair :wink: lI will let you know if it works, I plan on using some gorilla glue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.