New Salt Water Pool Conversion

Aug 10, 2014
Florissant, MO
Hi - I have just converted my pool to salt water and installed an Intex SWG. I know from pool math what the ranges are but can anyone give me the ideal pool settings for my chemicals? My ideal FC according to my generator should be around 3000 (Rng is 2500 - 3500). Thanks~

Thank you Tim5055.......That chart is exactly what I needed, but I didn't receive a location of the FC/CYA chart?? I was a little confused by the Pool Math calculator as on the CH it showed a goal of 50 - 300 but a target of 260??? And the CYA, a goal of 70 to 80 but a target of 40? Etc....

Thank you Tim5055.......That chart is exactly what I needed, but I didn't receive a location of the FC/CYA chart?? I was a little confused by the Pool Math calculator as on the CH it showed a goal of 50 - 300 but a target of 260??? And the CYA, a goal of 70 to 80 but a target of 40? Etc....
you have a vinyl pool. Ignore CH. you don't want to add any.

As to Pool Math be sure to set the yellow section at the bottom to goals for Trouble Free Pool, SWG & vinyl. That should clear up the goals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.