Help with Pebble Tec Salt Water in groung pool

I have a home in Arizona and have a pool maintenance person out weekly. I haven't had much time this year to get to Arizona and am having some issues in my pool. I had a Hayward pool cleaner and it seemed to not be working well and took it off. I have a salt water in ground pool about 6 ft deep. I have a newer (3 yrs old) 3 stage pump. I am looking for a pool cleaner that might not need me to over-see it daily (since I am not there). My pool cleaner recommended barracuda, but I haven't seen great reviews on that system. Help!!

Welcome to TFP!

A suction cleaner is likely best in your situation, but I'm sorry I don't know which ones are best to recommend. Others will weigh in with experience I'm sure. If you would please, change your location to AZ since this is where your pool is located. While you are at it, the info about your pool placed in your signature will help us answer questions much better and faster for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.