LifeTime Supporter
Jun 4, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello! Here is a picture of our pool. This is actually our second pool. We had a new in-ground pool built in 2010, but we sold the house (not unexpectedly, but we certainly weren't planning on moving when we built the pool!). This pool was finished in July of 2014, but I wanted to wait until the landscaping was done to get a good pic. Well, actually the landscaping isn't "done", but close enough to get these shots!

The pool is 18'x37' and is a constant 4' deep. It has the slide, 2x deck jets on each long side, and 4x led color lights. It isn't nearly as remarkable as so many of the oasis' I've seen here, but I am so happy with how its turned out. It provides us with so much enjoyment and makes it truly depressing to see the fall come.

Thanks so much to the members that have helped me here since 2010!

Attachments

• 20150804_122609.jpg
    20150804_122609.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 20150804_124106.jpg
    20150804_124106.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 327
What? Not incredible? You cray! Great pool! I love the steps leading to the pool and the retaining walls. And the view is fab! Is it ever finished???

Thanks! It is a nice area and we really haven't regretting building it so quickly. We weren't sure we were doing the right thing. We were happy with the way it all turned out as it's a much more formal look than our first pool.

What? Not incredible? You cray! Great pool! I love the steps leading to the pool and the retaining walls. And the view is fab! Is it ever finished???

I'll provide some better pics of the build. These are the best two angles, imo. I definitely like the steps.... the limestone steps we added during the build because the house sits on a hill. Going up and down was pretty treacherous. The patio builder did a good job getting the look we wanted, even though we did have a couple of issues with them. The Pool builder, on the other hand, was an absolute joy to work with. They were so conscientious, hard working, adaptable, and professional. Our first experience was horrible, we were so lucky this time around. (If anybody in the central Ohio area is looking for a pool build.... please contact me, I can't speak more highly of this crew).

I wish it were mine! I have an acre and a half, total. You can see in the pic where the greener grass ends at a lane, that's where my land stops. Fortunately, the people that own the meadow behind me allow all the people in the neighborhood access. You can't see it in the picture, but there is a Pond, stream, and forest just behind the meadow you can see. It's a great setting for us, the kids, and the dogs.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.