Keeping rocks out of pool?

jlhaz

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 18, 2007
Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions in regards to this? My Pool vac ultra keeps getting stuck. I have gravel on the other side of the pool but the landscapers and birds help make those deposits back into the pool :)

Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks!

Shoot the birds and tell the landscapers to be more careful when they are working around the pool area !! :rant:

Seriously ..... how are the landscapers getting the rocks into the pool ? When they are cutting grass, weed eating, blowing trimmings ? Perhaps they can think of a better method of operating the equipment around the pool.

Not sure I am understanding how the birds ar putting stones in the pool ?

TizMe said:
Shoot the birds and tell the landscapers to be more careful when they are working around the pool area !! :rant:

Seriously ..... how are the landscapers getting the rocks into the pool ? When they are cutting grass, weed eating, blowing trimmings ? Perhaps they can think of a better method of operating the equipment around the pool.

Not sure I am understanding how the birds ar putting stones in the pool ?

LOL!!!

Right, when they are trimming the grass...I probably should have thought of talking to them first but I thought it couldnt' be helped.

As far as the birds, it seems like as they walk from the gravel to the pool, they track 1 or 2 stones (I have a problem with pigeons unfortunately). The 1 or 2 stones are just enough to stop the pool vac in it's tracks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.