Control Panel Orientation Question

Good Evening, everyone. I just unpacked my spa and have a question on how the control panel should be oriented. If I am standing outside of my spa, should the control panel be right side up or upside down to my view? The control panel is located in the front of the spa on the top center edge per usual. Yes, I do know I have the option of inverting the LED readout but I would like your opinions. Thank you.

Pooldv, Thank you for your post and the fact that you are not sure which direction you use it most. That makes me feel better. I called the dealer, he had no clue as they rarely, if ever, sell the 131. Kind of made me feel like I bought the black sheep of the Bullfrog line. He said that since the top edge is tipped inwards, it makes sense for the panel to be oriented to the person in the tub. That answer did not make sense to me because I would think you would want the edge sloped inwards to retain the water and the control panel was not installed in relation to sloping.

I spent the time calling the manufacturer. He said that on all the rest of the models, the control panel was oriented to the person on the outside of the tub. He then said he was confident that mine was installed incorrectly. So, I am going to live with it. I have to rationalize it using the theory that the person inside the tub should be able to configure it with more ease than the person on the outside of the tub.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.