28 ft Doughboy install w/stamped patio FINALLY complete-LOTS OF PICS :)

MRBDDB

Jul 10, 2014
Harrisonburg, VA
We bought this pool used last summer, installed it late in the season and just finished with the patio and decking this summer. We still have to finish grading, seeding, installing lights on each end of the retaining wall and one small deck end piece my husband still has to finish building and then all the wood to be stained. A work in progress for sure. Have LOVED the TFP way and so has my wallet!

23lbo93.jpg

v430no.jpg

19sfo.jpg

169rf4h.jpg

2mnmxxh.jpg

flc803.jpg

2cfxjrp.jpg

axdx1z.jpg

2a4wn01.jpg

2mezm2r.jpg

11t94ic.jpg

2ujii6s.jpg

35mffat.jpg

e80adu.jpg

Growing up with the 'ugly' ABG pool I had a prejudice that inground pools were so much nicer. Then as I get older, joined the site and see all pools like your's that prejudice died pretty quickly. Gorgeous, well done!

Greatly appreciate that comment! :) I had a friend over Saturday with her boys to swim, I think they were dreading having to swim in an above ground considering they spend most of their days in their neighbors beautiful inground. Once they saw ours they were happy to swim :)

Love those lights! I know the work in progress statement. Mine is not done yet but a work in progress. I love our pool though. I get a lot of compliments from the neighbors.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.