Step pad for wedding steps

Yep, a pad is a good idea for any drop-in steps that rest on the bottom. If you cut or position it to where you don't have a lot of overlap sticking out, then it shouldn't interfere with your automatic cleaner..well, a suction side cleaner, anyway. I can only speak of that, because that's what I have.

I would say YES for a pad for wedding cake steps, and my brother would agree with me NOW (he didnt last year when he bought his steps :blah: ). He is now in the process of buying a new liner because of this. :hammer:

I have had my steps for five years, 3 years on old liner, 2 full years on this liner about to embark on the third year <will be 6 years in total> and the only problem I've had was the print wearing off the liner <little on the newer liner>, no holes yet. My kids also play on the steps too.

Just figured I'd give you my individual mileage. :-D

Some steps have nicely rounded bottoms and may not cause problems...but I got one with mine, and other then once or twice a week hand vacuuming under it and behind it...It caused me no problems, and I don't worry about my liner getting rubbed thin or ladder poking a hole in it...PEACE OF MIND...that is what it gives you most of all...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.