Cloudy water

Welcome to TfP!

A SLAM is a process that is not stopped until the water is clear, not a one time addition of massive amounts of chlorine.

What test kit are you using?

Can you give a a full set of test results?

Welcome to TFP! We're going to need a little more info from you to answer that one:
- What are your current test readings from your TF-100 or Taylor K-2006? (FC, CC, CYA, PH, TA, and CH)
- Have you been following the TFP SLAM page; if so, how long?
- Are you familiar with the 3 criteria to pass a SLAM?
- What chemicals have you been using?
- What are your pool characteristics? Please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.

Yes it has strips made by clorox
Test strips are generally inaccurate and we do not trust the results they give.

Before I make more recommendations, give us some details about your pool. Type, size, filter ect. The recommendations we give will be different for a 30,000 gallon in ground plaster pool than a 5,000 gallon above ground seasonal pool.

You can't use strips when being serious about pool care and water clarity. Look at the link in my signature for the 2 recommended test kits that will get you past this. The TF100 is the best kit for the money. You need to look at this as an investment to your pool. If not then You will always be guessing with mediocre results.

You can't use strips when being serious about pool care and water clarity. Look at the link in my signature for the 2 recommended test kits that will get you past this. The TF100 is the best kit for the money. You need to look at this as an investment to your pool. If not then You will always be guessing with mediocre results.
OK thx will look into it thx again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.