How do you like the new forum style?

Should I change the defualt forum style to the new Cobalt 2.0 or leave it the old way with Sub-silve

• Total voters

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
If you have already tried the new "Cobalt 2.0" style, how do you like it. If you don't know what I am talking about, just click on "profile" at the top of the page and on the setting for "Board Style" you can either choose the default Subsilver or the new style, Cobalt 2.0.

Let me know what you think.

After you've looked at both, please answer the poll question. Either way, people will still have the option to chose whichever template they like best. I would just like to know which one people would prefer as the default.

TIA

It probably depends on how long you spend looking at it. I get eye fatigue after awhile, so I use the simpler sub-silver. If I were just going to be on for a short time, I'd use cobalt.

I'll add some more options soon and people can just choose whatever they are comfortable with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.