Vendor issues

Jun 8, 2014
Rogers, AR
I don't know if this is the right section or not but I need some suggestions and maybe just a chance to vent.

I am having problems with a vendor. They want chemistry records back to when my liner was installed last year. I submitted a complete log of weekly testing and they are saying because it didn't come from a pool company it is not valid. I submitted a copy of the chemistry recommendations from here and pictures of my beautiful sparkling pool but they aren't budging grrr. I told them nothing in their literature nor owners manual states that a requirement of using their product that you are required to use a pool company and that I have a written statement from my pool company stating their product ruined my liner. We are talking about a $7,000 claim and I am just sick about it.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, I submitted 50 pictures and a letter from the leak detection company stating it was the robot that caused the damage. The best part...when I first called they said it is a known issue and they would make this right.

You got a lawyer or access to legal services? $7,000 is a lot of money....

I have a feeling I am going to have to hire an attorney. I will see what they say this week.

I feel bad for you man! If they don't make good on the damage please post the company name and products. You should let them know you are active on a major pool related Internet forum and that you will be informing the tens of thousands of pool owners on that site about the outcome. I know some people don't think online reviews matter but I, for one, always check Amazon reviews and other sources (like consumer reports) before I buy anything. If you come back and say they denied your claim, I guarantee I will never buy their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for you man! If they don't make good on the damage please post the company name and products. You should let them know you are active on a major pool related Internet forum and that you will be informing the tens of thousands of pool owners on that site about the outcome. I know some people don't think online reviews matter but I, for one, always check Amazon reviews and other sources (like consumer reports) before I buy anything. If you come back and say they denied your claim, I guarantee I will never buy their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have already informed them about this forum and the high recommendations given on their products and that is why I bought this particular model. So far that hasn't seemed to interest them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.