It's been awhile (a new video)...

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
For those of you who have followed my postings of my daughter's singing, I thought I'd post a new video and an update.

She's been performing very regularly at local opry houses all over South Texas. This week she's going to be putting on a full hour show on the outdoor stage of the Austin Rodeo! (If you live in Austin, she'll be there on Wednesday the 18th from 12:45-1:45.)

Last night she sang at the Texas Opry and this is one of the songs she performed.

[youtube:pzlz181d]aFBns1i37vw[/youtube:pzlz181d]

Butterfly said:
Simply beautiful. To be so young and so talented!

Thanks for the update on Savannah. Doesn't she have a YouTube site with lots of songs?

Thanks, and yes she does. It's www.youtube.com/savannahsings - you can also subscribe to her page if you really want to keep track of her progress. Of course the more subscribers she has, the better. Record labels really look at that sort of thing now to determine what sort of existing fanbase an artist has.

Sean,
I watched a few of her videos on youtube. She's good and there is a lot of passion there you can tell. Does she have a facebook page? I have a good friend in Nashville that may be interested in hearing her. No promises obviously but you never know. He is going to be on GAC this week and is always looking to record new artists. PM me and we'll try to get you guys hooked up. Take care. Heather

I watched some of your daughters videos on youtube and she really does have a special gift. It is so wonderful to see young people so talented to persue their dreams. Tell her to just keep at it. Young people like your daughter are a blessing and a breath of fresh air.

My husband and I taught two young brothers Sunday School and were their youth leaders at church for 6 years and they also had a talent for singing and playing musical instruments. They started playing for our early morning worship service and eventually they formed a band. Now these young men are both in college as well as the other band members. Last Saturday my husband and I went to their release concert for their 3rd album. It was a standing room only event which was also recorded for their 4th cd as a live cd. They sing bluegrass, southern gospel, contemporary gospel and country. Their website link: http://www.homegrownsoutherngospel.com/

I wish your daughter and family the best of luck. She is really talented. Keep us updated on her progress.
Susan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.