spray nozzle

ScottCh

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2014
Gulfport, MS
A friend of mine had some nozzles on his pool that he called "rain effect" nozzles. When water was diverted through these nozzles they basically threw up a fan shaped curtain that arced from one side of the pool to the other. It greatly reduced the temperature under the curtain and the droplets/mist were cool as they came down on you. Anyone have any idea where I might find something like this. I checked with my friend, but unfortunately the pool installer that put his pool in is no longer in business. From what I remember the nozzles where a black plastic and looked like they had a whistle shaped opening cut out of them. I guess if I can't find any I could attempt to make some.

Yeah, I can do something like that if I can't find or fabricate the nozzle I'm remembering. Instead of individual streams, the one I'm remembering basically threw up an overhead curtain of water. Kinda the same concept firefighters use with holding misters in front of the hosemen.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.